Jun 29, 2008

Graduate

Kristin will be starting kindergarten in August, and her preschool had a graduation party for all the kids in her class. I still can't get over how fast time has gone by. I recall the times when I used to pick her up from school and she would come running to me, excited and happy I wast there to 'rescue' her from school. Nowadays, it's the complete opposite. When I pick her up now, she runs away, hoping to be able to play for a few minutes longer before heading home. I'm both happy and sad about the whole thing...........happy to know that she is ready for school, and has completed a short chapter in her life, and sad that she is growing so fast. Next thing you know she will be graduating from high school, and then college. 


IMG_8141

She looks so cheesy in this picture.
IMG_8170

Someday this little rugrat is going to have her own graduation. 
IMG_8202

I think her gown was a 'little' too big for her. 
IMG_8278

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    hahaha kristin looks cute in that little cap & gown...she's even got a sash. that must mean she graduated with honors. when i graduated i barely was alllowed a cap & gown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies ... doesn't it?
    The first time i saw her picture ... she was still crawling and now this.
    You can add a lot more to that 'next thing you know' ... but don't.
    You guys are so lucky to have each other. Cheer !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute as ever... photos are awesome (like always).

    //ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so awesomely cute in the graduation outfit!~

    ReplyDelete